Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Certain services may involve additional conditions to be determined by Db.gl from time to time; Your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
5. Account Security
You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and safe for keeping your account of the issuer. You are not authorized to use a different account without permission. You must immediately notify us of any breach of security or other unauthorized use of your account. You should not publish, distribute or post login information for your account.
6. DB.GL SERVICES
1. These terms and conditions are between us closed with the app provider, and does not, and that we (not the app provider) are responsible for the software.
2. The app provider has no obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to this software or process any warranty claims.
3. The app provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third-party claims related to the software, such as, product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or claims that the Software will meet not responsible applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
5. You must also comply with any terms of all third-party services that you meet access when using the software.